Who we are
Embotech is a software company developing cutting edge decision-making software for autonomous systems, for use in the automotive, aerospace and other industrial sectors. We are determined to drastically improve the decision-making abilities of autonomous systems for better efficiency, safety and productivity by leveraging the core real-time optimization technology that we have been developing since 2012.
Our team is comprised of highly skilled employees with a passion for excellence and efficiency. We are looking for highly motivated people to help us solve one of the most complex challenges of tomorrow and take our company to the next level.
As the person in charge of internal services you will be responsible for making the embotech machine work: this includes human resources, office administration, finances/accounting support and sales back-office. In this position you will be reporting directly to the CEO of embotech.
- Human resources: payroll, organising interviews, organising appraisals, further development of HR process, onboarding employees (first day), organising new employee visas- / work permits, help in coordination with local authorities
- Administration: ensure adequate supply of office material and consumables, procure office furniture as the business is growing, manage company postal mail, receive guests
- Finances: act as the main contact for external accountants, generate invoices, feed ERP system
- Sales back-office: manage process from quotation to invoice, support sales
- Excellent communication skills in English and German. Other languages a plus
- Experience in HR
- Experience in accounting, sales back-office
- You have a flair for numbers and are proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) & modern IT tools
- Secondary vocational education (Fachhochschule or equivalent) in HR, finances or management
- Experience as an executive assistant
- Experience with one or more ERP systems such as Abacus, Bexio, SAP or other
- Experience with one or more CRM systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot or other
- You have successfully completed a commercial training (KV Lehre) or an equivalent training and have several years of professional experience in administration
- You enjoy working in a team in an international environment
We offer an exciting job in a fast-growing company with attractive conditions. Embotech is a spin-off of the Automatic Control Laboratory from ETH Zurich.