Regional Treasury Expert (part-time)
City: Zug, ZG, CH
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 70266
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The Treasury expert is responsible for executing end-to-end activities of corporate liquidity and banking relations, investments, and risk management of those aforementioned investments, and in this way improving and maintaining the financial standing of the company.
What will your job look like?
- You will be managing the Company’s Money Market Funds, providing management with key takeaways and supporting month-/quarter-end close processes
- You will collect and review Group cash flow forecasts to enable management of daily funding and investment levels.
- You will help to review new investment proposals, looking for opportunities to increase yield for the Company.
- You will help to maintain any loan documentation arising from the aforementioned activities.
All you need is…
- 5 years of experience in relevant Treasury field
- Experience in a global company
- Multi-interface cross-organization capabilities
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office program
- Profound analytical skills
- BA in Economics/Finance or Law
Why you will love this job:
- You will have a wide scope of activities
- You will have excellent products and solutions
- You will have scope for professional development